Friday 12 March 2010

"Hello World"

My first post... The pressure to say something profound or at the very least not utterly boring is quite overwhelming, but it is that sense of being overwhelmed when I find myself in situations like this that has inspired me to give it a go. I am here to try and find my voice. I don't know if anyone else will want to listen to that voice, but that is not the point, I am here to try to learn to speak it.

I don't know what this will become, but let the adventure being...

1 comment:

  1. First! : )

    Hello mate, you can't hide a blog from me. Consider yourself added to my favourites.

    It's addictive, bu perhaps that's just the exhibitionist in me coming out.

    Bless your musings, like your second post a lot, but couldn't think of anything intellectual to respond with, so commented on this one instead.

    Loves

    Aus Man

    ReplyDelete